Baby Cargo is a new line of baby gear that takes its key inspiration from iconic architecture, fashion and interior design. The global creative team behind the Baby Cargo brand is dedicated to bringing parents fresh and relevant designs that break the traditional mold. Baby Cargo is the perfect fit for parents who want their baby gear to fit into their existing home and lifestyle.
Baby Cargo designers have uncovered the secret to updating a classic stroller design with the ultimate style, comfort and affordability. The Lightweight Umbrella Stroller Series is built on a sleek black matte, rust free aluminum frame and incorporates the highest quality of hand selected, soft durable textiles in fashionable and unexpected color ways designed to compliment your home and personal style.
Planning a family trip this spring? Baby Cargo’s Ultra Lightweight Series is made for travel and all designed to weigh under 16 pounds. The 100, 200 and 300 strollers include specially engineered wheels for a smoother ride and a shoulder strap for carrying. They are easy to fold and super compact.
Series 100 Lightweight “Cargo” Travel Stroller
- Trendsetting color ways: Army/Taffy, Steel/ Sky, Sun/Night
- Two interior side zipper pockets
- Tailored “Cargo” back pocket with drawstring detail
- Perfect second stroller for travel and city moms-on-the-go
- Weighs 12.4 lbs., 42” tall
- For 6 months, up to 50 lbs
Series 200 Lightweight Stroller
- Natural color tones: Ocean/Stone, Smoke/Mirror, Pomegranate/Cherry
- Large “clutch” pocket with interior magnetic closure
- Adjustable multi-position back and leg rests
- Canopy window
- Weighs 14 lbs., 42” tall
- For birth and up
Series 300 Lightweight Stroller
- Natural color on color tones: Blacktop, Eclipse, Simply Taupe
- Tailored, luxury design
- Padded seat and guards
- Large “sleek” elongated back pocket with two pleats
- Adjustable multi- position back and leg rests
- 15.8 lbs., 42.5” tall
- Canopy window
Baby Cargo’s safe and modern products let your baby to stroll, rest, eat and play in style. Baby Cargo strollers are JPMA certified. Look for premium, user-friendly stroller accessories, play spaces and highchairs in 2012. Log onto Baby Cargo.com to find a list of retailers. Baby Cargo has partnered with Zulilly.com to provide an exclusive pre-sale price on the complete line of Lightweight Strollers from December 1st - 4th.